2 Free Months of FREE High-Speed Internet From Comcast
Internet Essentials from Comcast brings you affordable, high-speed Internet. Comcast wants to make it easier for low-income households to get connected so they can more easily work from home, access educational resources, and stay in contact with friends and family. You may be eligible for 2 months of free Internet Essentials Service. Available for new Internet Essentials Customers only. Apply by December 31, 2020.
You may qualify if you:
- Are eligible for public assistance programs like the National School Lunch Program (Children in Title I School), housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available.
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet within the last 90 days.
- Have no outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old (due to the Coronavirus emergency, households with outsanding debt may still be eligible if approved).
- Internet Essentials clients can purchase a laptop for $149!
$9.95 per month – No Term Contract – No Credit Check – No Installation Fee – Up to 25/3 Mbps
Apply Now at InternetEssentials.com or call 855-846-8376.
Call Sylvia at 612-521-3110 for more information or assistance with enrolling.